Sunday, December 26, 2010

Kaylee's first Christmas!

Kaylee had her first Christmas!  She fell asleep on mommy trying to open her presents.  She loves all of them!  I cant wait for her to really start to play with all the toys!  She is getting big on us really fast though.  Tonight I gave her a bath and she enjoyed it this time.  Also we had her playing on her mat and she started talking (jibber jabber)  to us.  Not exactly sure how long she is right now, but our weight scale here says that shes about 9.5 lbs now!  I'm so proud of her!  I'm sure daddy is too!

     A couple of weeks ago Kaylee and I went to see one of my best friends out here.  Her name is Layla and she has 6 kids at home and 7 all together!  Kaylee enjoyed her time meeting Tyler ( the youngest daughter)  She kept staring at her whenever Tyler moved around the room!  The youngest boy (Ethan) was a little scared of her spitting up and when she burped he jumped backwards and just about left the room!  It was a fun time!

Mommy is feeling a lot better now.  The doctor told me that everything has healed nicely, and I dont have to go back until next year!
  
  Kaylee has her 2 month check up and immunizations in a couple of weeks!  Time flies.  

No comments:

Post a Comment